Friday, March 27, 2009

Monday Carol and I are taking 23 highschool students to convention. This is a competition of other Christian schools. We meet in Tegucigalpa and spend the week in competitions as well as times of praise and worship and teaching.

The kids are all very exciting about the week!

Please pray for all the students. That we will have no injuries. That they will have a life changing week at convention! That our kids will be a light and leaders showing what a genuine Christian student is!

I also ask that you would pray for Carol and I. That we would be able to keep up with the kids and that I will not have left out any form, or information, or instruction for the many events the kids are participating in! Pray for peace and strength and energy for Carol and I.

We will need supernatural energy and strength...our week starts off meeting up with another school at 4:20 a.m. Monday to get everyone loaded on the bus and each morning we have devotions/meeting for the sponsors at 5:00 a.m.!

I will be posting pictures and stories when we return from convention next Friday.

1 comment:

Alyshia said...

awesome! You all are in my prayers! I can't wait to see pix and read all about how it goes!! Please tell the kids I hope they do awesome and I'm praying for them!