Today at the school Patty and I had brought some boxes of Saxxon Math books to Miss Cessia's room. I was opening the boxes and getting the books out for her. I opened one of the boxes and suddenly something jumped out onto my arm....
A MOUSE AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't realize what it was at first. The quick movement scared me, then I felt the claws on my arm, but it wasn't until I saw him land on the floor did I realize what had jumped on me.
I ran out of her classroom screaming and shaking my arms, it was so disgusting!!!! But after I could calm down it gave us all a good laugh! It was just one of those things it took a while to get over! I'm sure I scared the crud out of him too....
They immediately shut the doors to the classroom and several teachers were trying to trap him so they could kill him but he went under the wall...we never did find him.
But we saw him again, or his cousin, in the Learning Center this afternoon. UGH! I still can't believe he jumped on my arm!
Please pray that all the rodents will leave the school! Annette prayed critters out of her house once when Lance was out of town, so I know He honors those prayers and has control over all creatures! We hate ot think of this happening with kids at the school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YIKES!!!!!! I cannot imagine having that happen! Would sure scare me. I will pray for all critters to leave!
Post a Comment