Sunday, October 12, 2008

At the beginning of the school year Daniel sat next to Maryori (spelled different but pronounced Marjorie)....3rd, 4th and 5th graders don't mix well with boys and girls. They still think they all have germs and actually play a germ game....which I hate and sometimes give demerits for passing germs in the Learning Center . . . I am getting off my topic. . .

They sat next to each other and anytime I would come by them they would both say "Miss change me"....meaning they wanted to sit in a different office. Well one day I said ok Maryori I will change you to a frog and Daniel I will change you to a lemon tree.

They giggled about it but everytime they would say something about me changing them I would remind them that I could change Maryori to a frog and Daniel to a lemon tree.

Well it kind of stuck with Daniel, and he began calling me Miss Apple Tree. So I call him Lemon Tree and he calls me Apple Tree.

No comments: