I arrived in Texas about 8:30 today (actually yesterday since it is currently 2:30 a.m. Tuesday morning)... I had a great trip, and was so blessed when I did not have to pay a fine when leaving Honduras today. I was told by immigration that I would have to pay a fine because my plane ticket was 3 days after my extension expired. The fine was approximately $75. Today at the airport I paid my exit fee, then I went to the immigration office in the airport. Annette explained the situation to the officer, he looked at my extension stamp in my passport and said the fine was too much for just a few days, so he gave me a new stamp allowing me permission to be in the country through December 3! So I did not have a pay a fine! What a blessing that was!
Here are a couple pictures of my cute puppy, Samson.
1 comment:
Samson is adorable!
Post a Comment