Friday, July 14, 2006
My suitcases are packed, my desk at the office is cleaned off, and I am ready to go. I am excited to see the kids at Ruach Christian school, and to see my sweet Faith Colbath! I am carrying peanut butter, chocolate chips, crayons, pencils, erasers, scissors, dryer sheets, Bath & Body smell goods, bracelets, loads of birthday cards, and gifts... oh yea and I did find room to pack myself some clothes. :) The most fun is taking things to give away. I have had fun picking up things from Annette's and Paula's needs list. Thank you to all of you who have helped me get to this point whether it was financial support or prayers. I could not have gotten to this point without all of you! Check back during my trip, I will try to post updates about my days whenever I can get to an internet cafe. Thank you for your prayers for me, for my family, and for those I will meet in Honduras.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Who would have ever thought you would have a blog...
I want one too. How wonderful to be able to see what you are doing and how the experiences are showing to you and to us just how woderful our God is and how he has a PLAN FOR YOU AND FOR ME AND FOR ALL OF HIS CHILDREN. Tears come to my eyes and I think of all this and my heart is full of joy for you. I will pray for you. I love you and count myself blessed to have you in my life, even though it is only via internet. I can see you in my minds eyes as you walk through the steets with these children at your side. You will be an all present example of God's love for all people. It is so wonderful that there are others there who have gone before you to pave the way. Give my love to them as well. I will pray that your bags and your back will be able to hold the blessed gifts that you are carrying. May your way be leveled before you and the obstacles removed. May the angels go before you and incircle you as you do your work and your play. May the glory of God be on you and His joy be ever present.
Love, love, love, Marketa
Steph...I'm so proud of you! Of course I will be praying for you during your trip. Please give my love to the teachers and the sweet little children at the school. Give Patti and MaryCruz a special hug from me. Can't wait to hear about your wonderful days to come. Love you very much!!
Cristy
Oh Stephanie,
We are so excited to have you come. Faith really is counting down the days. You truly do mean a lot to her. You will always be in her heart, and therefore in ours! I pray that your flight goes smoothly and that all of your things arrive with you. Bless you as you go,
Paula
I am praying your flight was good and luggage arrived safely. I am so excited to see what God is doing in your life during this time in Honduras. Know there are many praying for you as you sow into the lives of the children there. Blessings my friend! diane
Hello
I pray you are having fun right now! I am sorry I missed your send off, but I am praying for you. May God bless you as much as I know you will be a blessing to those children!!!!
Love you,
Mary
Stephanie, I am trying this. Just to let you know I am thinking about you and praying for you.If you need Tommy to bring you anything, let us know. Love to all, Nancy Briggs
Dear Miss Stephanie,
I got your note with the calendar in it and I have been praying for you and looking at my verses. Say hello to Faith for me! ( and the rest of the kids) Love, Graham
Steph, I am so excited to hear about your adventures in Honduras. I'm sure all of the folks there will be so blessed by your sweet spirit and that you're doing to help.
Stephanie: It was so wonderful to hear of your visit in Honduras. Please know that we are praying for you. Jim Pack has something from me for you, in case you need to remind him. Looking forward to hearing from you again. Love, Phyllis Wilson (and Don)
Post a Comment