Sunday, September 25, 2011

Have not I commanded thee?  Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed; for the Lord they God is with thee withersoever thou goest.  Joshua 1:9
This verse reminds me the hard time I had for a long time.  For a year and a half I took an advanced math class at school.  It was pretty easy, but it seems to be taking most of my time and my life.  After a few times my mom notice that I going “crazy”.  One day in the morning I was really sad cause I couldn’t understand some math problems and the only thing I wanted to do was to quit.  That morning she notice that I was so disappointed.  We started praying and after that she told me to read Joshua 1:9  Since that day I like to use that verse when I am about to quit.
Written by Celeste Marycruz
(10th grade)

No comments: