Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ephesians 6: 4 – 5   And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath; but bring them up in the nurture admonition of the Lord.  Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ.
These are my favorite verses!  Because they relax me when I’m mad with them.  They talk about the Fathers and sons too.  Sometimes when I get mad or angry with my fathers [parents] I can read them every moment in my life!  I’m not a perfect person and I don’t learn all days the Bible and stuff like that, but I like that verse.  The people can say that I’m not a Christian because I act like I’m not… but I know that I am.  In the interior of my heart I know it!  I don’t know why I am writing this…but I want to tell this to somebody!   So, they’re my verses!  I remember a day that I got mad with my mom and she was saying to me things that a son never wants to hear.  And I remember verse 5 and the only that I say to her was  “Mom I am sorry” for my acts and my bad things.

Written by Fernanda
(8th grade)

No comments: