This verse called my attention because yesterday, I was will my classmates performing the Parable of the lost sheep and in that moment I feel the presence of the Holy Spirit was touching my mind and my heart through this verse. I stopped performing and I asked Miss Katherine for a bible, I don’t know how, but I knew where this verse was. I start looking on Isaiah. I read different verses until I found it. In that moment, I thought, “The Lord is touching me.” I need to take advantage of this! So, I asked my classmates if we can add this verse to the drama. They said that it was OK. Now, I feel so good and happy that the Lord talked to me yesterday through this verse.
I like this verse, because in the drama, I was performing the lost sheep. When I was in my house, I thought, “Sometimes our life is separate from God, we are like the sheep that has gone astray of their pastor.” We take our own way instead of God’s way, but we know that the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all. And that makes me be in clam and in peace because…. “The Lord is my shepherd, I should not want.”
The Glory and the Honor be to the Lord.Written by Dassia Gonzalez
(8th grade)
No comments:
Post a Comment