Francklin preaching ...I am so proud of him! He did a great job sharing about Jesus being our Source of Life. What a great message! He received 2nd Place for his age group (13 - 15). I hope we will get to hear him preach again next year! Sebastian preaching about Guarding Your Heart. The theme of convention this year was "Matters of the Heart". Sebastian did not know the theme or the verses that were being used for the week, but when we arrived Drew shared a verse from Proverbs concerning our hearts and Sebastian came to me...Miss that is my verse! It sure was...and when we got to the campground, there in the auditorium where we met each evening for rally was his verse Proverbs 4:23. It was so cool to see how excited he was...knowing that he had heard God clearly about what to share and this was confirmation. And he received 2nd place in his age group (16 and over). Sebastian will graduate this year, but I have a feeling he will be sharing God's Word where ever he goes after graduation. He has a heart for God!
No comments:
Post a Comment