Jeremiah 33:3 “Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.”
Proverbs 22:6 "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Taken from my balcony. This is also the view I see from my bedroom window when I wake up in the morning. I love it....because it looks like Honduras!
I went on my first mission trip in July, 2003. I never had a desire to go on a mission trip, but I was being obedient to God's call to go. I LOVED it! I fell in love with the people and the country of Honduras. Whether I am in the US or in Honduras, you can find me with the kids! My heart is for all children to know how much Jesus loves them.
I never dreamed the awesome adventure God would call me to!
I moved to Honduras in July 2007. I acquired a puppy while living here, his name is Samson aka Sanson (his Spanish name). He is a beautiful lovable chocolate labrador.
No comments:
Post a Comment