ISC number 5
It was after 11:00 p.m. and we still had over an hour drive ahead of us and we were all hungry. So I stopped at an IHOP. I know, real fancy for their first meal in the U.S. But I figured they have a wide variety so everyone can find something they will like to eat, and it was in our price range, and it was still open!
This turned out to be one of their favorite restaurants. We never made it to another one, however it was requested and talked about throughout the trip.
IHOP actually is very American .... Baseball, Apple Pie and IHOP...that´s the USA way!
I had to take a picture of Gerson´s chicken fried steak...it was as big as the plate, plus he had all his veggies that came with it too. He ate, and Mr. Henry ate some and there was still some left over. But he loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment