Friday, June 11, 2010

ISC No. 20

During our trip to Walmart I used the self- check out. Something we don´t have in Honduras. Henry wanted to know what I was doing...so when I explained it to him he wanted to know if he could do his purchases that way.

I had fun introducing them all to new things.

Henry had fun scanning his purchases...



Following the computer´s instructions and putting his items in the bag.




Paying for his purchase...

Waiting on his change....


Now the happy customer is going to teach the girls! They had already gone through the check out and bought their items, but decided they would get a pack of gum so they could try the self check out.

Henry is now a pro! He´s a fast learner....it took me years to be brave enough to try!

The happy owners of a pack of gum!



No comments: