Saturday, June 19, 2010

ISC No. 28

So that was the end of International Student Convention. The kids had a great time! I had a great time being with them. Getting to know them better. I built a strong bond with Johanny, who is graduating this year. Before convention I didn't know her very well, I had helped her at school with her Engish Paces, but didn't know her much beyond there.

I was blessed by her those two weeks we were in the United States!

She is very tender and has this heart that is always caring about others. There were many times that she would wait for me to go to dinner so I wouldn't have to go alone, or just stay with me, walking or going to one of the events. I think we both don't like doing things alone, so we built a great relationship!

I also saw the heart she has for God! I loved watching her sit down at the table with her meal, and she would bow her head and pray! She is a great role model for the younger girls.

I am so thankful that I was able to go with them on this trip. I loved the bonds that were built and the relationships that grew stronger. I loved getting to experience new things with the kids...like water fountains, and bowling and ice skating, Starbucks, airplane flight and funnel cakes!

I AM BLESSED!!!

No comments: