Sunday, June 06, 2010

INTERNATIONAL STUDENT CONVENTION (ISC)

Okay....here we go...this is POST NO. 1 of our trip to the United States for International Student Convention....with many to follow!
I´m wishing I had written in a journal throughout the trip...but I don´t think I could ever express all the joy, wonder, excitement and feelings that each person on the trip experienced. It was so much fun for me to be a part of this experience!
Our adventure began on Thursday, May 20....Henry and I left the school that afternoon to drive to San Pedro Sula, so we could avoid having to drive the 3 hours during the night to the airport. We stayed at his brother´s house....THANK YOU!!!....and stayed up half the night playing Uno.

I was so excited about the trip...and a little nervous about everyone getting there on time and turning in all their paperwork and permissions to leave the country with me....but it all went smoothly.

Dassia was the first one to go through the immigration line with her permission to leave the country with me.


Lesly with mom and dad waiting in the immigration line...here we go!



Henry with his plane ticket. Let´s go!!!


1 comment:

Elaine said...

Good pictures! Going to enjoy reading this!