CENTRAL AMERICA STUDENT CONVENTION (Post #20)
SPORTS DAY!!!
This is the best day at Convention! The kids get to play Futbol (soccer), Volleyball, and this year we even had a boys' basketball team.
Warming up before the game??? Or having a great photo shoot before the game....I think that's it...Manuel isn't even on the basketball team!
Warming up....I think Mr. John is praying! Once again they are eating Snickers....I was trying to convince Gabriel that a Snickers bar will not make him a basketball player.....(keep reading! I was wrong!)
Go Sebo!
Oh Yes! Gabriel made both free throws for another 2 points!
Gabriel kept telling me that he knew how to play basketball....I didn't believe him....so I had to apologize as I congratulated my "son" on playing a great game! The final score was 21 to 8 and Gabriel scored 8 of our 21 points! He really does know how to play basketball and did a great job at it!
Ruach Boys Basketball takes FIRST PLACE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment