Friday, April 02, 2010

CENTRAL AMERICA STUDENT CONVENTION 2010 - FINAL POST
There we are....the 27 students and 4 sponsors from Ruach who attended convention. I think we all had a great time! I know that I did and I am excited about International Convention!
Henry and I will be taking a group of students from Ruach to International Convention in May, where we will also go and visit Miss Annette and Mr. Lance and baby Josiah, and do some sight seeing and fun activities with the kids....and shopping!
I hope you have enjoyed reading about the students and the activities they competed in at Convention. Honestly I don't think I could ever tell you all the fun the kids have...the excitement they experienced, the fears they overcame, the seeds that were planted in their lives during that week!
Thank you for being a part of making this possible for these students, and for being a part of their lives through your prayers!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Thanks for taking the time to post all this. Love hearing about it and seeing all the kids. I am so glad you are blogging. did you ever think about printing all the pages??

Anonymous said...

Loved hearing about the convention. Congratulations to all the teams! Very impressive!!

Love, Lynn