Friday, April 02, 2010

CENTRAL AMERICA STUDENT CONVENTION 2010 (Post #24)

At Rally each night we started out with Praise and Worship. Each year at convention they have a theme song that they teach the kids....I heard some of the kids saying I remember in 2008 our song was....and they would break into singing. This just shows how much convention means to the kids, how much it affects them and changes their lives, and the seeds that are planted in their hearts!

This year our song was My Life Is In You Lord...

My life is in You, Lord
My strength is in You, Lord
My hope is in You, Lord
In you, it's in You.
I'll praise You with all of my life,
I'll praise You with all of my strength,
Will all of my life, with all of my strength.
All of my hopse is in You!

The girls in my room would sing this song every morning...and we would end the night with them singing it, along with some hand/dance moves they made up. I loved it!

Our kids really did have fun during praise and worship!







The boys worked to come up with a different move for each song we sang. By the last night of rally they were in full swing!














No comments: