Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CENTRAL AMERICA STUDENT CONVENTION 2010 (Post #19)

We had so many awards Wednesday night! This is always a highlight for the kids. I was so proud of each one of them!


Gabriel received 6th place for shot put - way to go Gabriel! If you could have seen some of the guys who were throwing...oh my gosh they definitately had been practicing....with more than a rock like my kids! I was so proud of Gabriel! Good Job!


David Fernando received 6th place for running long jump

My girls got 3rd place in the 400 meter relay~



WAY TO GO TIFFANY!!


NURY NURY NURY!!! 2nd place in 400 meter dash


These boys got 2nd place in the 1600 meter relay!
Diego, Manuel, Ronny and Andrew


1ST PLACE - 400 METER RELAY!!! WOO HOO!!
Diego, Manuel, Gerson, Paul

WAY TO GO ANDREW!!!
800 Meter Run 3rd Place!



400 Meter Dash - 2nd Place
Soccer Kick - 5th Place
Gerson

200 Meter Dash - 4th Place
Soccer Kick - 3rd Place

Great Job Manuel!
100 Meter Dash - 3rd Place
Tennis - 5th Place



200 Meter Dash - 5th Place
Franklin

I'm surprised even got a picture of Franklin.....they were calling our kids so quickly and I was trying to write down all who were winning, so Franklin took over taking pictures for me. He was always right there to help me every night at Rally. Thank you "Benjamin" Franklin!
1600 Meter Run - 3rd Place
Congratulations Jose David!


So many awards were given out to our kids that night for their sports day at the Base...the kids were so excited! It was great seeing the joy on their faces when they received an award for their accomplishments, and their friends cheering for them!
It was a great 2nd day of Convention!
And the next day is Team Sports Day! It's the best....they get to play FUTBOL!
Thursday was when they played boys and girls Soccer, boys and girls volleyball and boys Basketball. It was such a fun day! Keep checking back and you will see the photos from our great sports days!!!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Know what I love...you recognize and celebrate each student no matter what place they took. Wish I had had a teacher like YOU!