A representative from each school is chosen as a torch runner. Gerson was the student I selected for Ruach. Gerson will be graduating this year, and I felt he deserved this honor as he was my right-hand as we were preparing for convention. Some days he was my right and left hand as the time drew closer and there was much to do on top of teaching 6th grade. His leadership qualities really come out during convention!
Here are each of the students who ran with the torch, lighting the flame signifying the start of Convention!
2 comments:
Great pictures. I love being able to see the kids and see them at the convention. Thanks for posting them!
Gerson is such an amazing young man. He has so many talents! I can't believe he is graduating this year!! I know God have big plans for him!! It will be amazing to see where God will take him! :)
Post a Comment