Her hat was pulled down so far she had to tilt her head back to see when you would talk to her. I said to her, honey can you see? She tilted her head back to look at me and said yes miss I can see. So funny! I was afraid she would run into people as we walked in parade. But she made it with no incidents!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Andrea....cute, sassy 4th grader!
Her hat was pulled down so far she had to tilt her head back to see when you would talk to her. I said to her, honey can you see? She tilted her head back to look at me and said yes miss I can see. So funny! I was afraid she would run into people as we walked in parade. But she made it with no incidents!
Her hat was pulled down so far she had to tilt her head back to see when you would talk to her. I said to her, honey can you see? She tilted her head back to look at me and said yes miss I can see. So funny! I was afraid she would run into people as we walked in parade. But she made it with no incidents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment