Here is Nicole at the scoring table...she wasn't scoring though, she was posing for her picture :) She is a sweet girl! She is finishing up 5th grade, and will be entering 6th grade in February.
Here is a cute picture of Keene! T"his young boy is working hard to finish up his 6th grade paces and he will be graduating from 6th grade on Friday. Because the free public school only goes through the 6th grade, this is a milestone in your education career. They graduate just like our highschoolers do. Keene is a special boy! In many ways! If Ihad a centavo for every time I said "Keene sit down and get to work", "Keene do you have permission to be out of your seat?", "Keene what are you doing?!!!" I would be a rich lady!!!!! But I love him! He has a special place in my heart!
Here is Keene seeing a ball coming toward him! WATCH OUT KEENE!
Here is Anthony. When it gets cold in Honduras everyone pulls out their stocking caps, and gloves and scarves. He looked so cute with his cap on.
Here are three of the teachers at school....Merlynn, Patty and Henry. I miss you guys!!!!
This is Mr. Peter (our kids' pastor) and David. He just completed the 7th grade. David is Miss Lisette's son.
I love you Chepito! I miss hugging on my sweet little guy every day!
Two of our high school students taking math tests! Kasey and Charlie (Carlos)
Some of the 5th grade students working with Miss MaryCruz on their Espanol Paces.
(notice Mary Cruz with her cap and scarf)
First they're working, now they're posing! Aren't they cute!!!!
Mauro, looking all mean and tough in his winter cap!
Awww, what a sweet smile! Yea, he can only look mean and tough for a second, then his sweet smile comes out!
No comments:
Post a Comment