Weird Dreams!
Last night I heard ducks quacking in all my dreams. I remember the dream I had this morning right before waking up. I was at my house, and I heard the ducks quacking again. Then there was the little dog I had fed bread to yesterday. (He was so tiny and boney I don't know how he was still alive, so I fed him a couple slices of bread yesterday while I was there flood-proofing the things in my house.)
In my dream this little dog was in my house and I couldn't get him to go out of the house. I was thinking great, I fed you some bread and now you have moved in! And where are those ducks I keep hearing, their quacking is making me crazy. Then I noticed some stairs that went down into a basement (my house does not have a basement but in my dream it did). I started down the stairs and saw that the basement was full of water and full of ducks!
Do you think I am water-logged! It is bad when there is so much rain that you are dreaming about ducks swimming in your water filled basement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Stephanie
I enjoyed catching up on your blog this rare Saturday morning at home. The duck dream says it all.. You need a reprieve !! I sincerely hope the raining abates soon before more damage occurs.
We prayed for you at Life Group Thursday night.
Love & Miss you,
Lynn
Post a Comment