Friday, October 03, 2008

The Amy Elizabeth Pack Memorial Scholarship

Yesterday afternoon the scholarship was presented to one of our graduating students, David Giovanni, aka Geo! He is a great kid! He is very smart, only 15, and graduating high school. And he knows his Bible! He is one of the kids who was on the Bible Bowl team when our school went to convention earlier in the year. And my goal became to find a question that Geo couldn't answer. I finally did it, but it wasn't easy!

It was an honor to be present when this was presented to him, along with a soccer ball! of course!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friday--Great stories Stephanie! Elaine sends me your web every so often so I always catch up with the news. I love all the pictures. Blessings! Nancy

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures from the scholarship. I'm praying for you. I know it's hard to be away.

Love you! Stacy