Graduation! We had a fun graduation on Sunday. The kids received their diplomas and other awards and it was a wonderful celebration for them. The graduation was held at the Santa Maria, which is a hotel near where I live. It is a beautiful hotel, the grounds are lovely and has a resort feel. Dinner was provided for the families and their guests after graduation. I am glad that I was able to be here for graduation and able to celebrate the accomplishments of these students!
Yesterday was a good-bye lunch for the Stephens family. They have served in Honduras at Ruach School for the past 5 years. They will be missed greatly by the teachers and the students! I am happy that they will be returning to the Fort Worth area, so I will be able to see them each year when I come back for vacation. And they are hopeful that the Lord will open the doors so that they can bring groups here on mission trips.
School is out this week so the days are calm and laid back. I spent the morning reading my Bible in between poddy breaks for Samson. He loves it outside and today is a beautiful day! The sun is shining and it is very warm outside. A fun day to play with your puppy!
It is less than a week now and I will be returning with pictures and stories to share! I am excited to spend time with everyone when I return!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment